The Elk Grove Lions Club has fundraisers so that we can provide services to members of our community as well as support to many local organizations with their fundraisers. Check below to learn more about our fundraisers. If you are in need of our assistance with your fundraiser, click here to learn more.
Our major fund raising events:
St. Patrick’s Day Festival March 16, 2019 at the Pavilion at Elk Grove Regional Park
Big Day of Giving May 2, 2019 This is a 24 hour community giving event. Check it out.
Day of the Dead — Carnitas Festival – October 27, 2018
December Crab Feed – December 1, 2018
How do we use the funds we generate with our fundraisers?
We use the funds that we generate at our fundraisers to be able to provide assistance to the dozens of programs that we manage each year. For example:
- Our club spends about $500 each month on eye exams and eye glasses for people who cannot afford exams or glasses.
- We provide a pancake breakfast every month for the Elk Grove Senior Center at a cost to the club of about $300 to $400 per month.
- We provide support to Boy Scout Troop 59 each year for their Eagle Scout Awards and their Court of Honor.
- We support our high school graduates with scholarship awards through the Elk Grove Regional Scholarship Foundation.
- Another major program that we support is the Kohl’s Child Spree where we provide a pancake breakfast for about 200-300 kids and parents at no cost to the participants.